A simple, convenient ordering process
Ordering a Foundation Medicine service is a simple, convenient process and our turnaround times (time from receipt of sample at our laboratory to receiving Foundation Medicine report: less than 2 weeks for FoundationOne Liquid CDx, 14 days for FoundationOne CDx, 21 days for FoundationOne Heme) are comparable to less comprehensive tests.1–3
Ordering a Foundation Medicine service
PD-L1 supplementary test
PD-L1 by IHC can be ordered as a supplemental test
PD-L1 expression (based on IHC) does not correlate with Tumour Mutational Burden (TMB). Therefore, PD-L1 testing and TMB status could complement each other for guiding cancer immunotherapy treatment.7–9 PD-L1 by IHC can be ordered as a supplemental test.
- FoundationOne®CDx Technical Specifications, 2018. Available at: www.rochefoundationmedicine.com/f1cdxtech (Accessed August 2020).
- Data on file: FoundationOne Liquid CDx Technical Specifications, 2020. Available at: http://www.eifu.online/FMI/190070862 (Accessed August 2020).
- FoundationOne®Heme Technical Specifications, 2017. Available at: www.foundationmedicine.com/genomic-testing/foundation-one-heme (Accessed August 2020).
- FoundationOne®CDx Specimen Instructions, 2018. Available at: www.rochefoundationmedicine.com/specimen (Accessed August 2020).
- Data on file: FoundationOne Liquid CDx Specimen Instructions.
- FoundationOne®Heme Specimen Instructions, 2017. Available at: www.foundationmedicine.com/genomic-testing/foundation-one-heme (Accessed August 2020).
- Kamzi S. Presented at ESMO Immuno Oncology Congress 2017; Geneva, Switzerland: Poster no. 35P.
- Rizvi H et al. J Clin Oncol 2018; 36: 633–641.
- Hellmann MD et al. Cancer Cell 2018; 33: 843–852.e4.